Quality management includes a high degree of standardising while maintaining maximum flexibility at the same time. As a service provider we not only satisfy individual requirements but also assure compliance with the criteria of our company-wide quality management system.
Viscosity measurement serves product security. The chemical/physical properties are tested in the production phase.
A structured, quality management system in terms of defined incoming goods, in-process and outgoing goods control, complete documentation of all production steps and satisfying all the requirements of gapless batch traceability is our guarantee for secure operating procedures and impeccable results. This also includes creating and preparing product specifications and certificates.
- Implementation and control as per DIN ISO 22716
- Training and monitoring hygiene regulations
- Hygiene monitoring
- Audits (self and client audits, external audits for self-regulations and audits by associations)
Certificate according to
- GMP - Good Manufacturing Practice (DIN EN ISO 22716)
- IFS HPC - International Food Standard - Household and Personal Care
- Medical products (DIN EN ISO 13485)